PIRATES CHILDREN BIRTHDAY CARD IDEA ♥ BIG DAY SATAMP SET FROM STAMPIN UP

February 07, 2015

Hello, I hope you are having a great weekend enjoying your Stampin' Up! goodies.  My baby Emma was invited to her first birthday party today. It was a pirate themed party and I thought it would be a good idea to use the "Big Day" stamp set to make a card for the birthday boy. 

This stamp set is just as beautiful and versatile as any of the stunning Stampin' Up! range and could be a great thing  to make children stationery, cakes and cupcakes packaging.  

I have used the Stampin' Up! envelope punch board to make the lining envelope and I also used one of the stamps from the "Long fellows" retired stamp set to stamp the sentiment: "wishing you oceans of fun",  I  regret not having at hand  the hardwood background stamp from Stampin' Up! as I could have given it a more piraty touch to this project. I can imagine the envelope like a treasure trunk hiding  precious gold, and perhaps adding  some golden embellishments? I love this idea - nothing new but lovely anyway!!! 

 "Big Day" Stamp Set  is part of the free items you can get from the Sale-A- Bration Catalog 2015... it will be available until March 31st - 2015 so hurry up and get this awesome tool.


Pirates  Children Birthday Card -Stampin' Up!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs