B.Y.O.P Stampin Up Flip it and pop up gift money- card

June 12, 2015

Hello,  who doesn't get happy  when receiving  a little  bit of  extra money as a birthday present? I love to give money envelopes to my family and closest friends as they can put the money to good use and get something they really want while children absolutely love their money envelopes!  So  to make chic money envelopes and gift cards  I got  the perfect stamp sets:  B. Y.O. P ( buy your own present) set of 17 stamps and to add a personalized touch  Larger Than Life Alphabet and Numbers - set of 38 stamps. 

Personalize your paper craft projects with larger than life alphabet . MIx it with  B.Y.O.P to createoriginal gift cards. 
I  used Bermuda Bay cardstock and ink. I  stamped the numbers from Larger Than Life Alphabet and Numbers Stamp set and I embossed them with gold embossing powder . I hand cut them.
I used  cherry on top designer series paper to decorate the card



To make this card I have used Bermuda bey cardstock and cherry on top designer series paper.

Thanks for stopping buy. 

Click on the pictures below to order online Stampin Up products.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs