Simon Says Stamp Magical Birthday Stamp Set

May 12, 2017


I was lucky to get happy mail with beautiful Simon Says Stamp products just on time to make my daughter's 4th Birthday card. Emma's birthday is this Sunday and she loves unicorns and ponies so  Magical Birthday Stamp Set by Simon Says Stamp was just perfect and it  is stinkin cute to make girly cards. I love it!


I used watercolour paper 300 grams cold pressed . I stamped the Unicorn using Linen Distress ink then I added colour to the image using  Nuvo Brush Scrip Pens and Nuvo Aqua Brushes ( with very little water). 



I stamped the sentiment with  black Simon Says Stamps ink using my Tim Holtz Stamping Platform. 

This is the first time I tried  Simon Says Stamp  inks and you can see how crisp the little fonts and the starts looks like. Awesome!



I added accents and interest by applying  Nuvo Drops and a Nuvo Gold Glitter Marker. I also used a White Uni- Ball pen to add dots on the Unicorn body and I applied   Nuvo Aqua Glimmer Pen all over the image ( being very careful as the inks can bleed).

At very last minute I decided to die cut a number 4 and added somehow to the card. I used Large Numbers Dies from Stampin' Up! and Bristol Smooth Cardstock.  I sponged the number with Duckling Ink by Simon Say Stamps and using Sunshine Ink by Simon Says Stamps I stamped the small stamps in the set all over the die cut.

When I placed the number on the front panel it really didn't work so I tried something else: I placed a piece of craft foam behind the watercolour panel and I run these 2 pieces through the Big Shot to make a window for a shaker and  by doing this  I got the window perfectly aligned in those pieces.

I sandwiched a piece of acetate between the craft foam and the back of the front watercolor  panel and I glued it down with Tombow glue.

I paste the stamped number on a piece of thin cardstock and I placed at the bottom of the  shaker window.  I  added  just a few sequins.

If you look at the number with attention you will see how cool Simon Says Stamps inks look like. It it hard to say that is a stamped piece of cardstock ...it actually looks like scrapbook paper.


I also used Scallop Stitches Wafer Dies by Simon Says Stamp to die cut a Pinky background. 


 Here is a close up of 
Magical Birthday Stamp Set

Buy Magical Birthday Stamp Set
$7.99 - £6.20



Thanks for stopping by and do not hesitate in ask any question or leave a comment. I would love to heard from you

x
Bibi


Supplies

I have joined Simon Says Stamp  affiliate program this means that if you buy Simon Says Stamp Products Here! or from any  link in my blog I get a small commission at not extra cost to you. 



LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!
Join my Facebook group | contact me at bibicameron@gmail.com| Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Follow me on Google+ | Follow  me on Pinterest and Instagram | Follow my publications | Subscribe to Newsletter|

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Gorgeous card Bibiana, perfect for a little 4 year old girl!! I am sure she is going to love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs