Deer Christmas Card idea with Honey Bee Stamps

November 27, 2017


Hello everyone,   today I'm sharing a quick post with another card idea using images from More Flakey Friends  Stamp Set (deer image, small star,  and sentiment on the black banner), Sweet as Honey Stamp Set (leaves and bubbles)  Snow Birds (sentiment: you warm my heart).

So  I made a very simple Friendship / Christmas Card giving extra use to tiny small stamps...




I added colors with Zigs on Canson watercolor paper but for some reason, the paper was misbehaving or perhaps having my son Harris next to me playing with my craft tools and liking my Distress ink pads didn't help and my deer ended being much darker than I wanted it to be.  I would love him to be lighter and have applied more lilac and soft brown colors, this is defo something want to be making next time.

That's all for today. I hope you enjoy this very simple project...  and thanks for stopping by. 

Do not forget to Subscribe to my blog here!  or to my Youtube Channel Here to get my latest blog post directly in your inbox.


Happy crafting!!


X

Hugs Bibi

Supplies


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs