Beautiful Flowers by Simon Says Stamp!

August 30, 2018


Hello there, look at that HUGE, stunning stamped image! If you haven't seen Beautiful Flowers Stamp set by Simon Says Stamp perhaps this is the time to discover its beauty.

It was out of stock but it is back today!!!!



Using the Tim Holtz Stamping Platform I stamped the images multiple times using Ground Expresso Distress Ink on Cold pressed Arches watercolour paper.

I applied colours using Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolours: 2 different red shades, white, black and greens and to add lights I dropped in yellow and orange when the paint was still wet.


I have to say that this image was rather easy to colour.   I mixed the paint with loads of water to get a lighter watch on those areas I wanted to highlight ( petals foldings)  and I applied a more saturated wash at the base of the petals to create shadows.

I mixed black paint and a lot of water to apply the mix on those areas whit shadows as well and I applied a hint of white at the edge of the petals.


I also stamped an envelope using another floral image from Beautiful Flowers Stamp set by Simon Says Stamp!

The card base and envelope also were stamped with a have to have background stamp set called  Centre Cut Geometric Pattern.

That's all for today!

I hope you like the supplies, the card and the envelope.
x

Hugs
Bibi

Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here!for more card ideas and tutorials directly in your inbox 


Supplies

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love your cards! I agree about the need for good paper~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading all my emails but seem to have done them in reverse so sorry for the delay in telling you how gorgeous this card is. You are correct as always the if you start with good paper you are half way there, I hear a lot of designers say that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs