STAMPtember® Neat and Tangled exclusive | Holiday Helpers Stamp Set

September 12, 2018


Hi there! Look at what landed at my door here in Scotland!!! Directly from USA sweet and cute Neat and Tangled images from Holiday Helpers stamp setan exclusive product for  STAMPtember®  celebration at Simon Says Stamp Shop  available until supplies last.

Holiday Helpers stamset was released today I hope you can grab yours before is to late!

Holiday Helpers Simon Says Stamp Neat and TangledExclusive STAMPtember®  
 

I stamped the images with Memento black ink on a piece of  Tonic smooth cardstock and I added colours with Copics and I cut them using Tim Holtz mini snips.

I then used Tree Duo Stencil by Neat and Tangled to create a quick and easy background using Distress Inks and using foam pads I glued down the images.

I had to use a craft knife to cut a slit on the bear arm so it looks like he is lifting up the little mouse.

I also added glue here and there and I sprinkled glitter.

I stamped the bubbles in the background.  I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze in their centre and I also added glitter for more sparkle.

I stamped the sentiment using Simon Says Stamp Black Ink and I embellished with Nuvo mini snowflakes and mini snowballs.

This is a very easy card design that works with different images. I quite like it and it helps me to create very quick compositions by using the same concept so you might find various cards in my blog with a very similar style.

That's all for today ... Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments. I  always read your comments and I'm happy to answer any question.

Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here! to receive notification when a new post or videos go live

Happy Crafting and many hugs
x
Bibi


I have listed the main supplies used to create this super easy card below.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Your card is so adorable! I love the wintery scene you created :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, lucky you to get that land on the mat, I get letters off some guy called Bill ! Great scene on the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs