Be Strong Card | Awareness Ribbon and Koala picturebook die.

December 14, 2018



Hello everyone,  for my Simon Says Stamp blog post today I  made a very simple,  subtle, girly,  sweet encouragement card with extra cuteness.

Some of these products used today are from the  #Diecember release and some are from the latest SSS release called "You are loved", a beautiful love- friendship themed release.

So this is a 5"x5" inches card.


I added a very short encouragement message using a sentiment from  Sketch Lotus Flowers Stamp Set and I also include hugs and kisses...  Do you see that tiny sentiment at the bottom of the panel? 

 The sentiment "xoxoxoxo " is from Simple Sentiments stamp set  a  new stamp set, released a few days ago with 33 original sentiments. love it,  the sentiments are so cool!

To make it look extra sharp I used Black Simon Says Stamp ink and I stamped it three times using the Tim Holtz Stamping Platform. 




I used one of the three  Heart Layers Stencils to emboss the white background panel just behind the die cuts. To emboss the paper I used an embossing mat and the die cutting machine. This is a very subtle detail, hard to see in pictures but it is a nice detail to add to CAS cards like this one.



 I used two  main dies Awareness Ribbon  Wafer die   that measures 2-3/4"  x  1-1/2" and Picture Book Koala Wafer Die  that measures 1-1/2" tall x  1-3/4" (the widest part - arms)

Picture Book Koala Wafer Die


To make even cuter the little koala, I used Mini Flowers and Leaves Wafer die to add a floral arrangement on her head and I added lashes with a fine tip black pen. :)

 I adore those tiny flowers.



I also used a 4-1/2" Square Scallop Die by Honey Bee Stamps to add a back panel in pink.

That's all for today.

Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments,  I  always read them all and I'm happy to answer any questions.

Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here! To receive notification when a new post or videos go live.

Happy Crafting and many hugs
x
Bibi

Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Brilliant cute card. That little koala is so cute with her flowers in her fur. Good cute image. Wish there was an SSS in UK, can't afford shipping.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs