3 Ways Big & Bold A Queen's Crown | Colorado Craft Company

July 05, 2020

Hello there, today I'm sharing three cards made using Big & Bold A Queen's Crown Stamp set by Colorado Craft Company.


Big & Bold A Queen's Crown is a gorgeous 6x6 inches stamp set. It contains 9 individual stamps.



The large crown measures 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 inches.  It will fully cover the front panel of a C6 card.

  • All my cards today measures 6" x  4-1/2" inches.
  • They were made out of Neenah Solar Crest 80L
  • I embellished all  the cards today using Nuvo Gemstones or sequins (listed below)

Top Folding Cards

Distress Ink Background

  • For this card, I used Wow Special Bonding Embossing Powder.  Then I melted it with a heat gun and I pressed Gold Gilding Flakes onto it. 
  • I brushed the excess and heat again to set.
  • Note: heat up again and as you go to keep the embossing powder sticky.
  • After applying the gilding Flakes,  I used a Nuvo Precision Brushes to apply distress ink at the background.  I used Fired Brick, then I applied Aged Mahogany

Only embossing 

This card was made using fine different kinds of gold embossing powders: fine and thick grain.


I used Nuvo Fine Detail embossing powder and  Heat It Up Gold embossing powder, this last one is a very old embossing powder I have in my stash since forever. 


Nuvo Fine Detail provides a smooth look and the other powder produces a lot more texture. 


Side Folding Card

Distress Ink Stamping

I also wanted to use distress inks.
  • So I first stamped the whole crown using Fired Brick, then I applied Aged Mahogany over the edges of the stamp to create darker edges and then to darken the edges a lot more I used Black Sooth Ink.
  • I stamped the banner using Simon Says Stamp Black Ink.

Thas all for today, I hope you like these ideas
Happy Stamping!
Hugs
x Bibi

Supplies List 

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog,  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.

Thanks for your support!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs