BLESSED EASTER STAMP ♥ STAMPIN UP CALYPSO CORAL INK

March 21, 2015

HI, this is another card  made with Blessed Easter Single Stamp from Stampin' Up! as part of the 4 post I'm uploading today with Easter themes cards.  It is nice to be able to make different projects using the same stamp to show you the versatility of the tools. I think that there are so many ways to create paper craft projects using  Stampin' Up! stamps, tools and accessories as there are people willing  to do it. 

To make this card I have used whisper white - Kraft and calypso coral card stock. 
Blessed Easter Single Stamp.  I stamped the sentiment  using crumb cake  ink  and I applied clear embossing powder on the letters to give them a glossy  finished s... Using artisan label punch I cut out the tag.

To stamp the flowers I used crumb cake ink  and  I colored  the flower with the pink markers in the pack of bright Stampin' write markers and the calypso Coral Stampin' Write Marker that comes in  Subtles  Stampin' Write  Markers pack.   Using a blender pen I  blended the inks and create a watercolour effect.     

For the leaves I used old olive marker and to give a bit of shade  I applied the markers 2 or 3 times  on the same area.

I  also have used bare twine and  basic rhinestones  jewels  to embellish.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs