GLOSSY IMAGE STAMPING TECHNIQUE ♥ BLESSED EASTER STAMP FROM STAMPIN UP

March 21, 2015




Hello there,  This is another card made with Blessed Easter Single Stamp from Stamping' Up! This time I have made a glossy image by applying clear ink with a brush and clear embossing powder on the  stamped images that I also previously paint with markers.





  
I stamped three images of the flowers only with Jet Black Stazon ink then I coloured the flowers using Stampin'Up! Coastal Cabana Blendabilities markers. 
Then I trimmed the flowers. Then I applied some drops of  the versamark ink refill on a clear block and  with a small brush I applied this ink on top of the image. I applied clear emboss powder,I  heated it up  and  then I got a glossy effect.
This remind  me  old times when this technique was the last trend (20 years ago - lol)   but in that time we had to use other materials (glues and resins) we had to allow  them drying over the night. Today  is possible to get glossy images in 2 minutes.  I love modern times.. everything is so easy with the right tools. :)




Thanks for visiting my blog  Today.
x Bibi

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs