Mum's Love Stampin' Up! ♥ Blushing bride & petite petals

March 09, 2015

Hello,  I finally got my hands on the stunning Mum's Love Stamp Set from Stampin' Up! It is adorable and I have made 4 different Mother's day card  projects using it.  Click to see project 1, project 2, project 3 made with Mum's love set of 9 stamps.

As any of the Stampin' Up! Stamps Set Mum's love floral stamps or sentiments  can be mixed with stamps from other sets  to create cards for any occasion.


Please click to watch video tutorial here or at the bottom of the post. 
I have used whisper white and blushing bride  cards stock and coordinating  ink. I used ultra fine and absolutely adorable  Gold Emboss Powder  by Stampin' Up!  I also have sewn an organza envelope-bag as I felt I didn't want a paper envelope for this project. My husband asked me : where is the envelope?? that's not an envelope! I said : Yes, this is a fabric envelope!!.  Do I need a paper envelope for my cards always?

 I punched out some flowers with one of the punches of the "Itty bitty accents"  and "Petite petals" punches from Stampin'' Up!  ( video tutorial available at the bottom of this page)

 This is how the stamp set looks in the catalogue. 
The stamp art work are shown at 100% in the catalog.




Watch video tutorial to see who I made it!









Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs