LOTUS BLOSSOM STAMP SET - 2 AND 3 STEP STAMPING TECHNIQUE TUTORIAL

March 01, 2015

Hello!!! Last month of Sale-A-Bration and I haven't had my hands on the gorgeous Lotus Blossom  stamp set before and now one of my favorites  products  from Stampin'Up! I deeply love it!!
                                                   
I   was crazy to make some backgrounds  using my  Stampin' Up! decorative mask as well because I want to show you how easy is to make your own coordinating patterned paper. The Decorative mask  are absolutely  inexpensive, sold in packs of 2 at only  £2.75...  It worth to add them to your next purchase if you don't have them already.  I love the results!!!  (video tutorial to see how I use them will be available in my YouTube channel in the next couple of days).

Well...here we have a wee collections of cards made in record time with Lotus Blossom 3 step stamp by Stampin' Up!  I hope you like them!!! ( video tutorial at the bottom of this page)



Oh! If you are looking for lotus blossom stamp set, the first thing you need to know is that this product is free!!! For each £45 spent in my Stampin' Up! Shop   you can earn 1 Sale-A-Bration reward and the Lotus Blossom Stamp Set  (REF 139143) is one of the 14  free products available now and during Sale-A-Bration (Sale- A- Bration rewards program ends on  March 31st -2015 so hurry up!! Don't miss out on the opportunity to get this gorgeous Stamp set for free !!! )



                                              
This product  is easy to use and  the stamped images are absolutely adorable. 
This is a great tool to have, it makes quick and beautiful projects for every occasion - they will look complex but they aren't at all. . 
                                                                   
Please watch my video tutorials 
to see how I do it...
Video part 2 
How I made the  cards in the pictures? 



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Bibi, I have recently stumbled upon your blog and am amazed by all your creations. I had a lovely afternoon today recreating some of your lovely lotus blossom cards. Thanks for sharing your colour combos, because any I tried by myself were just ghastly. Thanks once again for sharing. Cheers Donna z :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Donna for stopping by it is great to know that you had a happy crafty time. x Bibi

      Delete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs