Swallowtail Stampin Up Colouring technique ♥video tutorial ♥ bookmark card idea

April 28, 2015

 I’m in butterfly mode so this my previous post are using  Stampin’ Up! tools to make butterflies or stamp them on different materials . I enjoy making completely different projects so  3  post for you this week using Swallowtail Stamp  from Stamping Up.

Today  I  added colour to the butterfly using Stampin' Write markers and I have made a video to show you how I did it!








I have  participate in a card making swap challenge with other SU Demonstrators and  this card was made for Sue  Ralph  her favorite colours are yellow, orange and green so those are the colors I have used.

This were the conditions  of the challenge:
a Bookmark Card
CARD MUST INCLUDE
*Card size - Your Choice or Style BUT
must include a detachable bookmark!
*Colours- Main Card & Stamped Image Tone on Tone -(Example Yellow Card stamped with yellow ink)!
*Bookmark! Folded Base - Contrasting Colour with a layered white front!
* Embellishments - Made from Colour Palette Chart  (Get these Free from Paint Departments)
You can also use Bakers Twine or Ribbon. NO OTHER
ITEMS TO BE USED!


Thanks for stopping by




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi Bibi
    You are truly amazing... Love this card and book mark you have made... Stunning...
    Hugs Sylvie xxx
    Can't wait to see you next project....thanks for all your inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sylvie, thanks. I'm working on that... is is a children themed project + video tutorial. x

      Delete
  2. Just looked over your whole blog....what amazing talent you have! Everything is beautiful and your videos are excellent. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judi! Thank you so much! I have so many things to share . .. I'll be posting more and more things every week. X Bibi

      Delete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs