Cheerfull Critters Stampin Up ♥ Children' birthday goodie bags

May 01, 2015

Hello,  My baby Emma is about to reach her 2nd birthday and I have been designing  the  goodie bags, the invitations, the bunting and the cake decorations and  Cheerful  Critters was the perfect stamp set for this project.   

Colouring  the  cheerful critters was easy peasy. I  made 25  tags in about 1 hour and they look  soooooo sweet. I have to stress that I haven't finished yet with all my  projects  as the party is in 1 month but I couldn't resist and I have to share   this  idea with you  today!

how to make the bag video tutorial coming soon

Cheerful Critters set of 8 clear stamps is the cutest thing ever!! don't you think ?
src="http://www.bibicameron.co.uk/image.jpg" alt="cheerfulcriters"></a>
Easy  fun packaging idea
src="http://www.bibicameron.co.uk/image.jpg" alt="cheerfulcriters"></a>

src="http://www.bibicameron.co.uk/image.jpg" alt="cheerfulcriters"></a>
Add colour with Stampin' writers markers  or use Stampin' Up! blender pens  and ink pads 
I stamped the images with  Jet Black Stazon ink  on whisper white card stock 
and I used Stapin' Up!  blender pens and ink pads to add colour to the critters.  I used the  Ornate Tag Topper Punch to make  the tag, and I embellished with  bows, starts,  and hearts made with the Itty bitty accents punch pack and some paper clips and  gold sequin trim . I added Basic Black Baker's Twine and I was done!


 I used Sophisticated Serif Stamp Set to stamp the word "GOODIES" on a piece of whisper white card stock  and trimmed the banner with my Stampin' trimmer. 


Watch my video tutorial to see how easy is to add colour with Stampin Up blender pens and inks



Check out the list of materials I have used to make this project and click on the images below to buy 24/7!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs