New Simon Says Stamp Release | Thoughtful Messages

May 25, 2017


What an epic week ! Many of my crafty friends in Facebook and Instagram have seen some videos and sneak peeks of my new craft space. The solution came from Norway and it involves  an enormous amount of work as I have decided to paint it myself, decorate it and even install flooring...a DIY adventure like no other!

I  had to run away from that mission for a wee while to share with you a card idea using "Thoughtful Messages Stamp Set by Simon Says Stamps" released today.



I'm in love with the beautiful fonts and sentiments in this set they can be used with any image from any stamp set, I mixed and matched with  a little flower from Roses For You Stamp Set by Simon Says Stamp.


I also used   Wavy Scallop Stitches Dies  to cut the front panel and a green Nuvo Creative Pen (alcohol based) to create the striped background.

I mounted the front panel on creative foam to add dimension and then I glued it down on the striped panel and I used  a coordinating cardstock colour for the card base.


I stamped the  little swirly roses  from Roses For You Stamp Set  on Bristol  Paper to easily add washes of colour  using Nuvo Brush Scrip Pens ( water based ) and Simon Says Stamp  inks. 

I really like the way the ink run on that paper .. simple beautiful. 



Using the Mini Misti I multi stamped the sentiments using different ink colours to create an Ombré effect ... just lovely to  add interest to stamped sentiments . Have a look at another card idea with multi stamped sentiments here! 

Below a picture of the ink colours I used  to stamp the fonts...


Cotton Candy, Rose Apple, Apricot, green apple, Surf Blue, Black Premium Ink, Sunshine ink colours by Simon Says Stamp . 



I also splattered the back ground with the ink of the black Nuvo Aqua Flow pen diluted with water, when dries it looks grey and I love the look and feel it adds to  the cards,

Gold thread, Linen Thread, sequins,  Wink of Stella  or Nuvo Shimmer pen will add a nice finishing touches to any papercraft project.

That's all! I hope you enjoy the project today 

Do not hesitate in ask any questions or leave a comment. I would love to heard from you!

Happy Crafting

X
Bibi


Supply List 

Find  supplies used in this post in Simon Says Stamp shop .  I joined their affiliate program, this meas that I get a small commission when you buy from the links below at not extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.










LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!
Join my Facebook group | contact me at bibicameron@gmail.com| Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Follow me on Google+ | Follow  me on Pinterest and Instagram | Follow my publications | Subscribe to Newsletter|



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs