Simon Says Stamp | Magical Birthday Stamp Set

May 27, 2017


My toddler Emma and I are in love with the unicorn stamp in  Magical Birthday Stamp Ser by Simon Says Stamp  It offers beautiful images to enjoy colouring and adorable Birthday sentiments.

I used  Nuvo Brush Scrip Pens by Tonic Studios to apply a very simple watercolour technique on Bristol Paper and on coloured cardstock by Simon Says Stamp . I love the quick and easy results  and this is another video that will be available shortly on my Youtube Channel.



Using Tiny Space Heart Stencil by Simon Says Stamps I applied  Sapphire Blue Nuvo Glimmer Paste on the card base and I allowed to dry for over 1 hour.


I used Wavy Scallop Sticthes Wafer dies  to add a decorative edge  to the front panel and using the Tim Holtz Stamping Platform I multi stamped the background with the rainbow stamp in the set and the sentiments.



I feel I have to apologise because I haven't been able to upload videos so often on my YouTube Channel as well as not being able to blog as much as I would like. 

The delay in my crafty activities is due to moving  home and  our  new house is very small so there is not space for a craft room. I have  been crafting on my dining table with all my supplies piled up in boxes and this is not productive at all as  I struggle to find things quickly :(

So  after changing our mind several times and budgeting everything we decided to get a log cabin and installed it at the bottom of our garden. 

 Here is a pic of the bare building .. it has been fully painted and decorating by my own 2 hands during the last 7 days  so it no longer looks like it does in the picture anymore. 


That's all! I hope you enjoy the project today 

Do not hesitate to ask any questions or leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Happy Crafting

X
Bibi


Supply List 

Find  supplies used in this post in Simon Says Stamp shop .  I joined their affiliate program, this meas that I get a small commission when you buy from the links below at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.

LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!
Join my Facebook group | contact me at bibicameron@gmail.com| Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Follow me on Google+ | Follow  me on Pinterest and Instagram | Follow my publications | Subscribe to Newsletter|

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. It's a beautiful card Bibiana, I love how you've used the Tonic embellishment mouse to make the hearts and used the die so you can see the hearts underneath the main topper of the card... A stunning card honey 😁😁x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely Cal . I used glimmer paste ;) mousses will like fab too But I wanted the sparkle . Hugs for you and Charlot .

      Delete
  2. Yes, it's easy to see why you and your little girl love this set; it's darling! The card you've created is both cute AND classy AND charming! Perhaps I should invite these sets into my collection to make cards for - and with - my sweet niece! Your new crafting house looks awesome! Enjoy your little oasis!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Carol for your kind comment . I'm sure your nice will love the unicorn, this is a great little stamp set . ;) x hugs Bibi

      Delete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs