Summer Flowers Stamp Set by Simon Says Stamp

September 30, 2017


Hello everyone! it's me again and this time I'm sharing  another card using Summer Flowers Stamp Set by Simon Says Stamp 

I recently uploaded to my Youtube Channel here! a video to share a super cool technique to apply colored pencils on black cardstock . In the video I  also  showed in 2 minutes  how  I applied colours to the flowers in the card in the pictures today. 

The coloring technique I used  is quite addictive and I promise it is super easy.

I stamped the flowers with Clear Versamark ink, added a layer of soft pastels and then I applied colored pencils. It is amazing how the  Clear Versamark ink resist all those layers of colours! Love it!

I  also mentioned in the video that I'll share the finished card  and also a close up of the images... so here I go!


What? you haven't seen the video. Please click here to watch! and let me know what do you think.



It is the end of the month  and STAMPTember®,  the biggest sale event at Simon Says Stamp  is about to end   but there is still loads of promotions available in the shop and many exclusive products will be ONLY available until supplies last so  that I would  also like to invite you to have a look.

Click here to be redirected to Simon Says Stamp Shop! or in the banners below.

Paper Artsy products with 20% OFF... have you seen the products? they are to die for.





That's all . I hope you like the card today.
Hugs
x
Bibi

Below supplies used in this post.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love how you've finished off this card Bibi, I watched your video when you posted it the other day and it's amazing how the finishing touches with the white pen just makes the flowers pop off the black paper!! Stunning card sweetheart 😍😍😍 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous and your technique is super cool !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs