Neat and Tangled October Release + Truck Die | VIDEO POST

October 06, 2017


The Neat and Tangled October 2017 release is live! I'm not sure how they manage to make even cutter products with each release...  Look at that mini treat box!!!

The die to create this  box is called Truck Die 

So I jumped in my craft room and grabbed my camera to share an overview of the products in the new release and I couldn't resist putting together the truck box in the pictures .. isn't this little box the most cut thing ever?


CHECK OUT VIDEO





Below you can see the box from different angles






That's all for today. I hope you like this project and the video can help you to have a closer look at the beautiful products in the release.

  Do not hesitate to ask any questions or leave a comment.

 I would love to hear from you!

 Do not forget to Subscribe to my blog here! to receive via email my latest blog posts and news. 

Supplies listed below


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Loved your video, also loving the Neat and Tangled release!! This van is brilliant for children's party favours, actually for children to play with the cars. I can imagine Harris with a whole garage full of them in different colours and with different numbers on etc etc etc... They would be great for learning the alphabet too... Gosh my mind is running away with me Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Cal your comment make me smile . this will be Halloween treat for children at nursery :) this boxes are actually toys !!! Need to make them in a strong cardstock :) x hugs

      Delete
  2. Fantastic video showcasing everything but especially the new truck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stoping by and your kind comment :) x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is indeed . Hugs and thanks for stopping by . X

      Delete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs