Globes and Ornaments Shaker Cards Dies by Honey Bee Stamps

December 24, 2017


Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope you are having a good time no matter where you are and how you are spending the day.

Today I'm sharing a short video -post to share a couple of Christmas cards and a few tips to make shaker cards using beautiful Honey Bee Stamps Supplies.

I used Snow Birds Stamp Set and Globes and OrnamentsShaker Cards Dies










Card  Die Dimensions:
Globe Base Frame: 4.12" wide x 4.68" tall
Snow Globe Platform: 3.22" wide x 1.18" tall
Ornament Topper: 1.07" wide x 1.07" tall


Cards size : 5 1/2" x 6" inches

I used the Gift Cards Slots Dies to add a gift card or money inside the cards. There are 5 dies in this set and I decided to leave the word dies attached to the slot's frames so when die cutting the paper with the dies together, they will die cut the word just in the center so when removing the gift card or the money the recipient can see the message just behind.

Of course, you can use pliers to separate all the dies and use them individually.

This is just a very basic idea of how to use them.







That's all for today. I hope you like the video, the supplies  and the card samples.

 Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Do not forget to Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here to get my latest blog post or video directly in your inbox.


Hugs

x
Bibi


Supplies 

  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs