9 easy ideas with floral dies| Felt -Beads and Paper Flowers Tutorial

January 05, 2018



Hello everyone! a quick post filled with pictures and ideas + video tutorial to see how I use the floral dies from Tonic Studios Craft Kit #5,  they not only cut paper like butter but also felt and I was keen to make some easy and quick felted accessories to share the ideas with you.

The kit might be sold out now. These kits are sold out the same day they are launched to the market but you still have a chance to subscribe your email here to receive notification directly on your email when a new kit is available.


Click to buy your craft kits here!



Amongst other useful crafty supplies, the craft kit #5 included a stamp set with 6 individual stamps, one of them is huge and it is so unique. Perfect to make home decor elements.

The kit also includes a spectacular die set. 16 dies. 8 flowers, 7 leaves and 1 pistil. You can have a look at other inspirational videos using the kit here!


Ok, I know felt flowers are nothing new but I didn't want to leave the flowers designs provided for the dies in the kit to your imagination. I wanted to give them shape and body and perhaps have a little break from papercraft.


You can also upgrade to a luxurious felt and better quality beads and create a wide range of accessories using floral dies like those in the kit or just make pretty flowers out of paper to embellish any papercraft project as well.

No worries if you couldn't get the kit, you can use the supplies you already got or scissors to cut the felt.


I'm latin and I like to tops, jumpers and clothing with an extra element as embroidery or appliques (not always of course ! )  I defo like to be able to create my own special accessories if I can't find anything in the market as I dream. I have been making my own custom jewellery since I was 20... many many years ago. :) that's something I also want to share with you when possible!

The accessories in this post are small and I love how they look in flesh. They don't look cheap despite I used very affordable supplies but Shhhhh! don't tell anyone.


One important observation is that I like to sew in the die cuts, in the hair comb below was fully assembled using hot glue so you can see the glue tho! Grrrr!!!!


The Hairpins below ( made in 30 secs) also were assembled using only hot glue as adhesive as well.

You can see the different flowers you can create with the dies and the sky's the limit as you can mix and match die cuts in many different ways.


The hairband below was sewed so there is  not glue exposed.

Oh!! of course I have to cut the paper in the kit with the dies.

What a pretty paper, it is so easy to die cut and some of the sheets have very beautiful and unique textures.


 This kit is a treat to start the year in good crafty shape!


That's all for today. I hope you like the video, the supplies and the card.

 Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Do not forget to Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here to get my latest blog post or video directly in your inbox.


Hugs

x
Bibi



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Fabulous ideas on how to use this months kit Bibi, I can't wait to receive mine.... Thank you for sharing your wonderful ideas 😍

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs