Missing You Blah Humbunny Card + Arteza Real Brush

January 08, 2018


Hello everyone! I had the honor to be called to serve another period as a member of Honey Bee Stamps - Social Media Design Team  ( Jan - July 2018) and I'm thrilled to be able to keep sharing ideas and inspirations using beautiful Honey Bee supplies.  

Today  I  mixed images from  Blah Humbunny stamp Set and Bushel And A Peck stamp set to create this love/friendship card.

My intention was to create a spring scene or perhaps an Easter card using the bunnies and the bushel stamps. I was dreaming with a light pink /blue/ yellow background but I couldn't resist stamping apples instead of flowers or anything else at very last minute. :)

You can check original stamps' artwork below...


www.honeybeestamps.com


I used masks to stamps all the images on one single layer of "Bristol paper". 

To easily create masks I stamp the images using Versafine ink on printer paper and I sprayed the back with Stick & Spray temporal adhesive by Crafter Companion. 




I added color using Arteza Real Brush water -based markers.  It was the first time I tried the pens. They come in a wide variety of very vibrant and beautiful colors,  the price is irresistible  but  I think I really need to try them more  and get used to their shape and their ink flow ( they have larger tips and barrel in comparison with other similar markers I have in my stash ).

I used Bristol Smooth paper and water brushes to apply the color, to blend it and reduce the ink pigmentation.


I also used a blending tool to apply  Distress Oxide Fossilised Amber ink to the background and I splattered with water.


I added white and black dots and little bows to make a feminine card.

That's all for today. I hope you like the video, the supplies and the card.

 Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Do not forget to Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here to get my latest blog post or video directly in your inbox.


Hugs

x
Bibi

Supplies


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs