Unicorn card with Simon Says Stamps Supplies| #SIMONSAYSLOVE

January 28, 2018

This is my second post using  "Picture Book - Unicorn die" and "Oh, hello there die" by Simon Says Stamp! Those dies are stunning, so today I put them together to share a new card idea.

...Guess what? for this card, I also used Holy Stars Wafer Dies  and Swirling Star Trail Wafer Dies, which are Christmas themed supplies, and the sentiment is from Seeing Stars stamp set.

I  did very little coloring on the unicorn hair using fine tip Sharpie Markers and  I used "Hooray banner stamp and die set" by Tonic Studios to make the banner.


I  used glitter paper at the background of the 2 main panels and the stars and I decided to  recycle  one of my own favorite ideas from last December ( in the picture below)  

So  I  added a  beautiful starry pattern to a  blank circular piece of paper using  Swirling Star Trail Wafer Dies by Simon Says Stamp.  That's another pretty die!! :) 

Layering all the elements to make this card was extremely easy. I just glue them all together.

oh! I only used the amazing and highly recommended Sticky Thumb  ( double-sided adhesive foam dots) to glue down the unicorn and the banner. If you haven't try these dimensionals, please add them to your trolley next time, you will love them! You get a tone for a few dollars.. check them out here!

Click to see more ideas with Picture Book Unicorn here!  or  "oh Hello Die" here!


That's all for today!  I hope you love the dies I'm featuring in this post and the ideas.

Do not forget to Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here to get my latest blog post or video directly in your inbox.

Happy Crafting
x
Bibist

Supplies list

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs