Feel Better Soon Card | Penny the Platypus Honey Bee Stamps

March 27, 2018




Hello everyone!  It is Monday for Honey Bee Stamps and today I'm sharing a quick post with a  very simple card using Penny The Platypus stamp setCheerful  Sentiments stamp set and Cloud Borders die set.


Using the Tim Holtz Stamping Platform, I stamped the images using Simon Says Stamp Black ink on Canson Watercolor paper and I added colours with Zigs ( Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush).

The sentiment is from Cheerful  Sentiments stamp set.

I cut a wee flower and I glued it on the wee cup that Penny has in his hands. Then  I added Nuvo Crystal Glaze on it so it looks like porcelain and  I also added this Crystal Glaze on the band-aid and the hearts.

I added Nuvo Aztec Gold Glitter Accents on the flowers and tiny drops here an there over the grass.

I used a white Posca marker to add some hairs and dots to the Platypus and I also used a black pen to add tiny dots here and there.


For the background,  I used the  Cloud Borders die set to die cut various pieces of printer paper and I create masks. Then using the masks I applied   Distress Oxide ink with a sponge.

I used Blue Pint and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink.

This was a card to enjoy watercolours, I used a heat tool to dry different washes of colours and to be able to apply colours a bit quicker. 

That's all for today.  Thanks for stopping by and don't be shy leave a comment I would love to hear from you.

Subscribe to my blog here or my Youtube Channel here to get my latest blog post or video directly in your inbox.


Happy crafting!
x
Bibi

Supplies 

Affiliate links apply, this means that I get a small commission when you buy from any of the links in my blog of Youtube Channel.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs