Watercolor for cardmakers with Cosmos Background | Simon Says Stamp

March 23, 2018



Hello lovelies!  last month I shared a striking watercolour card here in my blog and over the Simon Says Stamp Blog using: Cosmos Background Stamp,  Praying for you wafer die and Kuretake Gansai Tambi set of 36 watercolour pans.

I'm so thankful for the positive comments about this card received over the Simon Says Stamp Blog hereI'm truly grateful for your support.  

So I decided to share a video to try to show you the colouring process and tips to apply watercolour paint to stamped images.

I think this is all about enjoying a relaxing time developing techniques and improving your colouring skills.

Below some extra pictures just in case you haven't seen them over the SSS  blog.  




That's all for today.  Thanks for stopping by and don't be shy leave a comment I would love to hear from you.


Subscribe to my blog here or my Youtube Channel here to get my latest blog post or video directly in your inbox.


Happy crafting!
x
Bibi

Supplies 

Affiliate links apply, this means that I get a small commission when you buy from any of the links in my blog of Youtube Channel.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs