Sending Loads of Love | Little Pickup Honey Bee Stamps

March 12, 2018



Hello everyone! Today is my Honey Bee Stamps day! Yay... and for this bright and cheerful card I used Little pickup stamp set and Sending you Sentiments Stamp Set.

This card measures 5- 1/4" x 7-1/4" inches.  The card base is made out of navy blue cardstock.

I stamped the images on Bristol Smooth Paper with Black Ink by Says Stamp.  I like this deep black ink as it doesn't bleed or vanish when applying water-based media on it. 

I used the Tim Holtz Stamping Platform to easy the stamping.

Once the ink was dry I added colors using Zigs. I traced a circle with a yellow marker above the little pickup and then using a water brush I spread that yellow pigment to fill the circumference with it, so the yellow space in this card was fully colored with a yellow  Zig. 

There is a couple of videos on my Youtube Channel that explains the coloring process and little things I do to make the images pop a bit more. click here to watch Zigs coloring video, click here to see coloring tips video.  

To add colors to the background  I used a  blending tool and I applied  Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink above the yellow area,  then Wilted Violet and then Salty Ocean  Distress Oxide Inks and I spray water. I placed the spray bottle far away from the paper to get tiny drops of water on the paper and get soft tiny white spots.

I also applied Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Brush and I embellished with Holiday Cheer Nuvo Glitter Drops and Nuvo Crystal Glaze.


That's all for today.  Thanks for stopping by! 

Oh! and I love to read your comments so do not hesitate to drop me a note ... I would love to hear from you!

You can also Subscribe to my blog here or my Youtube Channel here to get my latest blog post or video directly in your inbox.

Happy crafting!

Thanks and  Big Hugs
x
Bibi

Supplies 

Affiliate links apply, this means that I get a small commission when you buy from any of the links in my blog of Youtube Channel.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs