Stitching Butterflies by Simon Says Stamp on a Brusho Sprinkled background

April 30, 2018


Hi everybody,  I have quick and easy card ideas for you today using  Stitching Butterflies dies by Simon Says Stamps ( SSS)  and Brusho Crystal watercolours.

 I hope you like them.


I used the rectangular die from SSS Wonky Rectangles die set to create a   mask out of a piece of scrap paper and I  simply placed this mask over watercolour paper to then spray it with water. 

 When the paper was still wet  I  then sprinkle  Brusho powders and to speed the drying process I used a heat tool.

For the card above  I used Derwent watercolour paper ( ivory). Brusho Brilliant Red and Yellow. I also used  Oh, Hello There die to add the sentiment.
 To add a decorative element to this card I  used SSS Tickle Breeze die  and I  die cut the panel sprinkled with the blue Brushocolours.  The sentiment was made using  SSS Thanks Die 


Stitching Butterflies produce such pretty die cuts!  I decided to leave the butterflies in white as they look so nice on their own.

I kept the dies as they come in the package as you see in the first picture in this post so die cutting is easy and quick.

I embellish both cards with rhinestones.

That's all for today! Thanks for stopping by.

To get my post directly on your mailbox  Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here 

Hugs
x
Bibi

Supplies 

Find supplies on main stores listed below. Affiliate links apply, this means that when you buy through these links I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So beautiful, the colourscolours, the way you've used those fab butterflies all absolutely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs