Mother's Day Card with Neat and Tangled + DIY fabric shim

April 28, 2018



Happy Saturday everyone, I hope you are doing well.

In many countries, Mother's Day is celebrated in May. Here in the UK it is celebrated in March but Mums are entitled to receive a card any day so today  I'm sharing a card for mums everywhere.

I'm also sharing a video featuring 4 beautiful products by Neat and Tangled:  Mommy, Daddy and Me Stamp Set and coordinating die set  Friendly Floras Stamp Set and coordinating die set.

My card today might seem very clean and simple but there is a lot to share about it ...

My video is filled with tips and a couple of techniques using a " DIY fabric shim" for die cutting,stamping and colouring.. how is that? Have a look!!!



So now you can use the DIY fabric shim on your stamping platform for precision stamping and you can also easily add colours to die cuts while they are still stuck to it .. this is easy peasy and quick.

Since I made my first video about the "DIY fabric shim" here, I have been using fabric shims a lot. It is incredible how something so simple, inexpensive and so easy to make can make a difference in the way you craft.

I hope you like the card, the video, my tips and the fabric shim idea and please feel free to share this post or any of my video. There is no need to ask for my consent, it actually will be awesome!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Many hugs and  happy crafting
x
Bibi

watch my crafty video on my Youtube Channel here !


Supplies 

Affiliate links apply, this means that I get a small commission when you buy from any of the links in my blog of Youtube Channel.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs