Swimming by to say you are wonderful | Stamping for Autism Awareness

April 02, 2018


Hello everyone!   I'm stamping for autism awareness today together with other members of the Honey Bee Design Team here, our aim is to draw the attention to those affected by the condition and to help to make the world friendlier for them.

I made a very simple card using  "Swiming by Stamp Set" and "Wonderful Honey Cuts Dies" to create this encouragement card.

Make sure to visit Honey Bee Stamps blog as they are participating in a huge blog hop organized by 2 moms of autistic children,  Veronica Zalis and Tenia Nelson and they are also having over   $1,100 in prizes donated by fantastic crafty companies.


What is autism?

According to the National  Autistic Society, "Autism is much more common than many people think. There are around 700,000 people on the autism spectrum in the UK . If you include their families, autism is a part of daily life for 2.8 million people"

I'm sharing a video written and produced by young people with autism to help people to understand their condition :)





That's all for today! 

Thanks for stopping by and happy Autism Awareness Day!

Do not forget to Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here to get my latest blog post or video directly in your inbox.



Hugs

x
Bibi


Supplies 

Affiliate links apply, this means that I get a small commission when you buy from any of the links in my blog of Youtube Channel.

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Wow! Your card is just gorgeous!! <3
    Thanks to everyone who are part of the awesome blog hop, and to the sponsors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swimmingly beautiful! I'm in love with her hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely little mermaid !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little Mermaid!! Thanks to all the sponsors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did with her hair, it’s so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Thanks for participating in the blog and for the information about autism.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet and cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bibi I'm so happy to see you involved in this hop, its the most worth while cause to high light and I've been privileged in my teaching career to work along side adults and children with autism. Brilliant happy, bright card x

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER VIDEO, Bibi! THANK YOU!!! I LOVE the rainbow hair on your mermaid & the foil on the sentiment!! FABULOUS JOB on your card!!! THANK YOU for taking your time & your talents to touch the lives of those with Autism! MANY BLESSING to you for giving of yourself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really sweet card and a great video, well done. Thanks for sharing this Bibi.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty - love the mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your mermaid card is amazingly beautiful! Love her rainbow hair! I enjoyed the video about Autism as well. I liked that it was written and produced by young people with Autism. It would be a great starting point of conversations with other young people in raising awareness. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love your adorable card! Beautiful coloring... love the mermaid's colorful hair! Pretty details too!
    Light it up blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs