Tonic Craft kit 8 overview and ideas |paper Birdhouse

April 01, 2018


Happy Easter dear all, I hope you have a wonderful day.  Today I'm sharing a video  over the Tonic Studios Youtube Channel and also on my channel here with an overview of the Tonic Studios Craft Kit #8 !

I'm also sharing 3 draft projects using the kit as I was experimenting with the die set included in the kit  and I filmed the process also to share my findings and tips.

The kit includes a die set with 13 pieces and a stamp set with 6 individual stamps, plus a bunch of little goodies to try and experiment with the best of the Nuvo range.


With the dies in the kit you can create small boxes, perfect for wedding favours or to create packaging for small items or even to create a little storage unit.

Above is my interpreatation of how to use the dies  so you can make a mini matchbox .

This small  box measures Width 2"-1/2  , Height 2-1/2",  Deep 1-1/2" .


So I had the idea of playing with the dies to create small birdhouses..  and I made 2 prototypes that you might be able to improve.

These can be dog houses, a barn, and you can dress up your box in many different ways.... so they will make perfect cute treats for children or why not for anyone?


Watch the video







That's all for today! I hope you like the supplies, the projects, the video and the tips.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Do not forget to Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here to get my latest blog post or video directly in your inbox.



Hugs

x
Bibi

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs