Center Cut Flowers by Simon Says Stamp + Arteza Markers

May 23, 2018


Hello everyone,  it is very sunny here in Scotland so that I want to spend the whole day outside or in my garden trying to catch some sun and when the fresh night falls and my children are in bed is always good to spend time in my craft room or here in my blog.

So today I'm sharing a CAS card I made last night using Center Cut Flowers Stamp by Simon Says Stamp and I added colours using Arteza water-based markers.

I love the centre-cut stamps and their versatility.  You actually get two stamps in one and more than a solid background they offer the benefit of having a detachable stamp in the centre that you can use to create endless compositions in terms of design and project size.

They are also high-quality cling rubber stamps and measure about 6"x6" inches. 

To get the nice and crisp impression  I like to use these stamps with the Tim Holtz Stamping Platform.  This platform is essential and I use it daily. 


Ok so today, I used the centrepiece of this stamp you can see t in the picture above.. isn't it cool?

I  just stamped the image on the centre of my panel and a little bit to the left using "Antique Linen Distress Ink" to be able to apply an easy no -line colouring.
I decided to use yellow and orange +  brown,  maroon and grape colours to add shadows.


When I finished colouring I used Wonky Frames Wafer Dies by Simon Says Stamp to die cut the watercolour panel and I glued it onto a grey panel using foam tape also to add dimension.

I created a Black C6 card base for this card out of an A4 sheet of 300grams cardstock.

As I wanted a small sentiment and in capital letters, I used one of the sentiments from Adore You stamp set by Altenew I heat embossed it on black cardstock using Versamark Clear Ink and Nuvo Fine Detail Embossing Powder.

To finish this card I applied white and black dots with a micro fine tip black and white pen and I embellished with Nuvo crustal Glaze and sequins by Neat and Tangled.

All supplies are listed below.

That's all for today! Thanks for stopping by.

If  you wish to receive my blog post or videos directly on your email please Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here!


Many hugs for you and happy crafting
x
Bibi

Supplies 

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful, I love how you colour your flowers and make them so real, stunning card Bibi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs