Lily the lamb by Honey bee stamps | kids cards with wobble action spring

May 21, 2018


Hello everyone,  I hope you are doing fantastic! Today I'm sharing a card made using Lily the Lamb stamp set and coordinating die set by Honey Bee Stamps.

This card is perfect for my little niece as she just had to sit her exams at the school and we want to send her encouragement, love and a fun message and as in Scotland we got sheep everywhere, I'm sure Lily the lamb will complete the important mission to put a smile on her face.

I also added a wooble action spring underneath the sheep head.

Watch  Lily in action...



The little sheep is so cute!! I also love the tiny accessories ... Look at that tiny bell,  the flowers and mini bow stamps in the stamps set. Look....



Oh and the wee bee flying in the middle of the flowers? that one is from Bee  Organized stamp set and that one is perfect for planner and bullet journal lovers.


The card today measure 6" x 6" inches.

I stamped the images on Bristol smooth paper using Versafine Onyx Black Ink and I added colours using  Arteza Markers.

I heat emboss the sentiment on black cardstock using  Nuvo detail Glassier White embossing powder.  If you are looking for a great white embossing powder that one is my favourite. :)


The patterned paper is perfectly plaid spring by Lawn Fawn and the scalloped stitched shaped window was created using  Stitched Scallop Circles Dies by Honey Bee and a circle die.

All supplies are listed below.

That's all for today! Thanks for stopping by.

If you wish to receive my blog post or videos directly on your email please Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here!


Many hugs for you and happy crafting
x
Bibi

Supplies 

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support. 


You Might Also Like

4 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs