Guardian Angel Card with Pinky the Pig by Honey Bee Stamps

July 14, 2018


Today I stamped a super cute guardian angel using Pinky the Pig Stamp Set by Honey Bee Stamps and coordinating die set  ... isn't it sweet?

This stamp set also coordinates with the sentiments of a stamp set called  Ham It Up, but I sadly forgot to add it to my last order so in spite I really missed it I managed to find a sentiment that goes perfectly with this sweet little angel and I used   Joy the word stamp set, one of my fav stamp sets ever.

I think Pinky the Pig will make a superb Cupid for valentines cards too!!!

I  used one stencil from Ocean Scene Builder and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to create the sun rays and I created the clouds using  Cloud Borders dies .... they do such a great difference.

I also applied a little bit of  Tumbled Glass Distress Ink at the edges of the clouds using a round blending tool.

I'm a newbie to Copic Coloring and as I mentioned in a previous post here  I  bought Copic Markers Set B  that include skin tones and primary colours.

For today  I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink  to stamp the images and WOW!! the ink performed really well and I didn't heat set it.  I defo will marry this ink with Copic colouring.  I need to keep experimenting.


To colour the piggy I used the lightest pink colours in the set and a light yellow shade too. I applied them in flicking motion from the edges of the image to the centre.

I use the blender pen to soften the colour seems  and get lighter areas here and there. As I like contrast I added a hint of a darker red and brown colour underneath the arms and in those areas, I wanted to create shadows and then I blend those colours with the lighter pink colour. 

That's all for today!


Many hugs  and happy crafting 
x
Bibi

Supplies

I have listed some of the main supplies used ... when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Pinky pig defiantly looks a pretty, happy pig. For a newbie to copics you for a great job with pinky. I'm new to alcohol horizontally too so I'm practising too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs