Stamping reflections on water with Later Alligator by Neat and Tangled | Video Post

July 12, 2018


Hello everyone,  last week I shared a card here with an image reflected on the water and some people asked me how I had created that reflection so  I decided to make a video to share easy tips to do this.


You can use the technique explained in the video below to stamp images under the water as well and with the tips in the video, you will also be able to stamp images reflected on any glossy surfaces by swapping the colour of the background.

Today, I'm using sweet images from Later Alligator Stamp set and I also used Snake Scales Stencil from the July release by Neat and Tangled.



To colour the card I used water-based products such as markers ( Zigs) and Distress Oxide inks and coloured pencils to add accents, darker areas or lighter areas and to apply colours to tiny parts of the images.






I would also love to invite you to help a good cause. Neat and Tangled is raising money to help patients with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)

click on the image to know more about this amazing cause. Make a difference with only $5 USD  £3.79 or more/


Many hugs  and happy crafting 
x
Bibi

Supplies

I have listed some of the main supplies used ... when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. They are so adorable, the two happy snappy gators in the sea. I learnt so much from this video thank you x
    I have brought the sets that N&T have made for their appeal, they are fab x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs