Forever is composed of nows | A rose any other name stamp set by Stephany Low

August 20, 2018




Hello everyone,  I’m sharing a couple of card ideas using beautiful products from the Spellbinders  Inked Messages Collection by Stephanie Low.   These were some of the cards I shared over the Spellbinders blog here as a guest designer this month.

Thank you to Spellbinders for the change to share the joy of papercraft with their followers!

So for today,  I used “A Rose Any Other Name Stamp and Die Set” and the sentiment is from “Grow Newer with Me stamp and die Set” and I added colours using Daniel Smith watercolour dots.

It is amazing how you can create completely different cards using the same supplies just by making a few alterations such as changing the paper colour or applying different techniques.

To make this card I stamped the flowers on an A2 piece of Canson watercolour paper using Antique Linen Distress Ink. I added colours using Daniel Smith watercolour dots and a Silver Black Velvet Round Brush #4.

I heat embossed the sentiment with WOW Rich Gold Embossing Powder and I splattered the background using Indigo Batik Aqua Flow Pen. 

I mounted the panel on a C6 navy blue card base and I embellished with gold sequins.



To make this card, I started by heat embossing two flowers on smooth Bristol paper using WOW Rich Gold Embossing Powder. I added a wash of colour using a Silver Black Velvet Round Brush #4 and I die cut them using coordinating die.
I then cut an A2 panel out of 270 grams stone cardstock and I stamped the flowers at the top and at the bottom corners using Versamark clear ink and I  stick the watercolour flowers on this panel using foam dimensional pads just a bit off-set the stamped images.

 I trimmed  the edges of the flowers that were poping out of the front panel.

I heat embossed the sentiment using clear Versamark ink + white embossing powder on black cardstock and I die cut it using coordinating die.

I embellished with sequins and I also stamped a coordinating envelope for this cars.


That's all for today! I hope you like the card and thank in advance for your kind comments. 

Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here!for more card ideas and tutorials directly in your inbox 

Many hugs  and happy crafting 
x
Bibi

Supplies

I have listed some of the main supplies used ... when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support. 

Daniel Smith Watercolours used : Quinacridone Rose, Quinacridone Red, New gamboge ( yellow), Sodalite Genuine ( dark grey), Diopside genuine ( dark Green), Cascade Green, Cadmium Orange Hue.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. These are both beautiful cards! I really like how different they look based on the different techniques used :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love Stephanie Low designs and your coloring is stunning on both cards. I especially like the 2nd one on the tan cardstock. Thanks for sharing and the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous examples!! Can yuo tell me which scrolly rectangle die you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, great colour work Bibi. You got to love Stephanie 's work even when totally not my own style she's amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs