Grow Newer with me by Stephanie Low | Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens

August 17, 2018



Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well!  I’m thrilled to be a guest designer over the Spellbinders blog this month where I have been sharing ideas using some of the gorgeous stamps and die sets from the Inked Messages Collection by Stephanie Low.

The stamps and coordinating dies in this collection come in a single package so there is no need to buy them individually and the price is great.

There are 10 different designs in the collection you can have a look here!

Today, I’m sharing a very simple card design using  Grow Newer with Me stamp and die set and A Little Birdie Told Me to stamp and die set.





"This collection is about sending heartfelt messages to those we love. Its about keeping in touch and showing love to family and friends with romantic notes, encouraging words or even a sentiment to console. This collection expresses these feelings through Stephanie’s beautiful designs"

To make this card I started working on the background.  I used Vanilla Sunday Nuvo Aqua Flow Pen to trace vertical lines on an A2 piece of mix media paper and I allow the ink to dry. I love the look of the background and that Nuvo aqua flow colour.. it is sooo yummy!

 I then stamped the images using Versafine Black Onyx ink and I heat set it.  This ink is fantastic to work with water-based products as once is dry it doesn’t bleed.

I coloured the flowers using purples and pink Aqua Flow Pens (Red Apple, Flamingo Pink,  Indigo Dawn, Lilac Blossom),  I also added colours to the leaves using  Pressed Olive and Evergreen Fern Aqua Flow Pens.

No masking was needed as the colour used on the background is lighter than those used on the images and it blended easily with the other shades.

I then heat embossed the sentiment using white ultra-fine embossing powder on black cardstock and I die cut it with coordinating die.

To finish, I splattered the background using Indigo Batik Aqua Flow Pen and using a foam dimensional, I glued down the little bird (also coloured with blue and grey  Aqua Flow Pens), and I embellished with sequins.

I mounted the panel on a C6 Black card base and I was done!

That's all for today! I hope you like the card and thank in advance for your kind comments. 

Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here!for more card ideas and tutorials directly in your inbox 

Many hugs  and happy crafting 
x
Bibi

Supplies

I have listed some of the main supplies used ... when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support. 

Supplies

I have listed some of the main supplies used ... when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs