Nail polish bottle shaker card |Honey Bee Stamps

August 11, 2018


Hello there, I hope you are doing well. I recently used the Nail Polish Bottle die set by Honey Bee Stamps to make a very basic card design.  You can see a previous blog post here using the same die. 

This time  I made a shaker card version and I also used the coordinating stamp set called Shine On and   Aurora Lights confetti mix for the shaker. 

 It was so easy to put this card and it is a fun girly project!


There are 9 dies in Nail Polish Bottle die set to cut different parts of the bottle,  the card base and 2 different decorative bows.

The card size is 5-1/2 " x  2.5"  ( 13.5 x5.5 cm) and it is perfect to add to small gifts or treats.

Shine On stamp set 


Here is also an idea to heat emboss sentiments or images on metallic cardstock. Have you ever consider doing this? I love the look and feel!

I used Craft Perfect metallic papers by Tonic Studios and the sentiment was heat embossed on the pink metallic cardstock. I used an antistatic powder tool before stamping and applying the embossing powder.

That's all for today! I hope you like the card and thank in advance for your kind comments. 

Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here!for more card ideas and tutorials directly in your inbox 

Many hugs  and happy crafting 
x
Bibi

Supplies

I have listed some of the main supplies used ... when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support. 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hello, enjoyment of the nail bottle posts outline this one more out of two, thanks.
    Was looking at your article in the latest Tonic box magazine today, fab.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you. I received a copy of the magazine and it is always a joy to see my wee projects on its pages :).

      Delete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs