Noprobllama Stamp Set by Honey Bee Stamps

September 08, 2018


Happy Saturday everyone,  new Honey Bee Stamps landed at my door here in the very north of Scotland and I'm loving Noprobllama stamp set and Angel Policy stamp set to stamp envelopes or the back of the card.

Have a look !!!
Noprobllama stamp set  20 pieces stamp set

Angel Policy  23 pieces stamp set


So I have to say that in spite I'm Latin-American ( from Colombia)  I wasn't a big fan of LLamas. Now every time I see them they remind me of my homeland or at least of my continent and they put a smile on my face. They are so cute!!!

The Mexican/Mariachi hat is a plus.... the cactus...  the sweet sentiments. Love them!

Now talking about the sentiments, I wasn't sure if I should stamp the second part of the sentiment (you are one of a kind)  it might not make any sense but  I still  went ahead and I stamped it ... 

.... Hmmm....  the truth is that I was thinking in myself as yesterday was my 41 birthday and I kind of wanted to make a birthday encouragement card to myself...  lol ... yay why no? 

No matter how old you are.. what is important is that you are one of a kind... I like that! 

I also used the swirls image from  Outdoor Scene Builder Stencil  to stamp the breeze swirls in this card background.


I stamped the images with a brown ink  ( Soft suede by Stampin Up!) and I did a bit of masking.

I then used Distress Inks to add colour to the background and sprayed water being careful as the ink I used to stamp the images will destress if waterfall on it.

I then applied colours using Zigs and a water brush.

The last thing I did was stamping the sentiment with  Versafine Onix ink. "No Probllama" was stamped with distress inks and I heat embossed it with clear ink so that the ink won't distress any longer. By heat embossing that part of the sentiment I also added definition as Distress Inks aren't great to stamp fine detail.

That's all for today ... Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments. I  always read your comments and I'm happy to answer any question.

Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here! to receive notification when a new post or videos go live

Happy Crafting and many hugs
x
Bibi

Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Belated Happy birthday 🎂 Bibi, your llama card is so much fun & beautifully coloured. You are one of a u nd & the world would not work without all is one of a kind people, we spin unique ideas & love around us to others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Andrea you are so kind. Thank you for your kind comments and encouragement. many hugs. x Bibi

      Delete
  2. This is such a fun and sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs