Ornate Ornaments by Simon Says Stamps

September 30, 2018

Hello everyone, today is the last day of STAMPtember but there is still a chance to get exclusive products from this celebration at the Simon Says Stamp Shop here!

For today I used Ornate Ornaments stamps and coordinating dies  a  beautiful Stamptember exclusive.

Interior_TopBanner

I die cut a front panel using the larger die in SSS Wonky Rectangles die set and I stamped it with red ink and  Deco Diamonds Background stamp.


I added colours to the bubbles using Copic Ciao Markers from the Set B.

I  added a gold metallic thread to the bubbles and I tied the threads at the top securing the ends behind the panel using tape. Then I thought the card needed a bit more of fun and  I die cut a bow out of Scarlet Organza Mirror Card Satin Effect and  I also curled up thin stripes of the same cardstock to add a fun decorative element to this card. 

To make the paper curls or hoops, I simply wrapped the paper tightly around the long tip of my pick tool.


The bow was made using dies from Nail Polish Bottle die set by Honey Bee Stamps.
To embellish I used rhinestones and Red Nuvo drops and I also applied Nuvo Shimmer Pen over the images to add sparkle.
That's all for today.

 I hope you enjoy this project!!

Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments,  I  always read them all and I'm happy to answer any question.

 Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here! To receive notification when a new post or videos go live.


Happy Crafting and many hugs
x
Bibi


Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs