National Coffee Day | Frankenstein Coffee Cup Gift Card Holder

September 29, 2018


Hello everyone, It is the National Coffee Day in the USA and  Honey Bee Stamps is one of the sponsors of a Coffee Lover's blog hop filled with ideas and inspiration to make coffee themed papercraft projects.

There are several prizes for the papercraft Coffee Lover Community so make sure to visit the Coffee Lover's Blog to join the giveaways.
 I had the idea to make  Halloween themed project for today, trying to recreate Frankenstein.

Who doesn't love Frankenstein?  He is creepy, he is ugly but he is sensitive,  emotional and he has a good heart.

So to do this  I used the Coffee Gift Card Holder  Dies  and Grass Border dies by Honey Bee.

This is a gift card holder and when folded it measures 3.64" wide x 5.5" tall... It fits perfectly inside an A2 envelope!

For the little tag, I used a little stamp from Angel Policy stamp set which is super sweet.

I simply die cut a card base out of a white  A4 sheet of cardstock and with the frame dies I die cut the front panel out of green cardstock.

I die cut the hair using the Grass Border dies out of black and white cardstock and I glued them together. Then I die cut the layered piece using the largest die in the set to give it shape and guarantee that the gift card holder still looks like a coffee cup.

I applied Lucky Clover and Black Soot  Distress Oxide Inks at the edges of the paper inside the shaker and to create the shaker and  I use double-sided foam tape at the edges of the card base so that it was easy to add the confetti and glue the pieces with the acetate on it to seal it.



That's all for today.

 I hope you enjoy this project!!

Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments,  I  always read them all and I'm happy to answer any question.

 Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here! To receive notification when a new post or videos go live.


Happy Crafting and many hugs
x
Bibi

Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs