Tonic Craft Kit 14 | Window die set

September 28, 2018


Hello everyone! it is my turn to share a video post about the Tonic Studios Craft Kit #14... with a bunch of products, a 20 pieces die set and an 11 pieces stamp set, this kit is irresistible value for money.

From the moment I publish this post, there is still 1 day and 20 hours to get this month craft kit by Tonic...


This kit is available for pre-order and it is shipped during the first two weeks of the next month and those who buy today do not have to wait that long.... as I'm part of the Tonic's DT I received the kit a bit early so that I can share this with you.

Here is the video to show you the contents, ideas and card making tips.



Not a video person? below some pictures of the cards in the video.

This card is standard C6 Uk size and I used Nuvo Creative Pens ( alcohol markers) to add colours to the critters.  Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens and Glitter Markers to add colours to the Flowers.
I used the die set in the kit, the stamp set and other supplies included in the kit #14.
You can see the lovely texture of the white Craft Perfect cardstock included in the kit . It is amazing for die cutting and adding colours to the die cuts wasn't a problem.


Getting the Halloween mood!

I die cut several pieces of papers and with some of them I put together this card. I also used some Halloween dies by Tonic Studios listed at the bottom of this post in the supplies list.

( in the video I take 1.30 minutes to  show who I did it )

This is an American Standard C6 card ( 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"  inches)

Tonic Studios offer a wide range of spooky and creepy Halloween dies and they are in PROMO!!!


Click Here to see Tonic Halloween Dies in Promo 
!!!


That's all for today.

 I hope you enjoy this project!!

Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments,  I  always read them all and I'm happy to answer any question.

 Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here! To receive notification when a new post or videos go live.


Happy Crafting and many hugs
x
Bibi

Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Fabulous cards, I love them both, can't wait for my kit to arrive 😊 Thank you for your wonderful ideas Bibi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs