This little piggy says Merry Christmas | Honey Bee Stamps

December 01, 2018



Hi everyone,  a super quick post to share a couple of Christmas cards mixing and matching supplies by Honey Bee Stamps.

I used  Pinky the Pig  stamp set  Hamp It Up stamp set  and Fa La La die set  to add the Xmas touch 

Below you can see the stamp's artwork! I love Pinky the Pig .. it is super cute and you can make cards for many different occasions.

Pinky the Pig  stamp set
Hamp It Up stamp set 

Fa La La die set 


I  use the Tim Holtz Platform to stamp all the images. I used a mask to overlap the images as well.

I used  Versafine black ink and I added colours using Zigs and a water brush.

I used a mix of blues,  purple and a hint of yellow  Distress Inks to create this background and I splattered them with water, a Nuvo Shimmer Pen  and  white acrylic paint.


I also added accents with Nuvo Crystal Glaze.

That's all for today!

Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments,  I  always read them all and I'm happy to answer any questions.

Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here! To receive notification when a new post or videos go live.


Happy Crafting and many hugs
x
Bibi


Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs