Flash News - Previous Tonic Craft Kits are available to the kit subscribers!!!

January 13, 2019



Hello there, it is me again with flash news.

I just saw that  the Tonic kit subscribers will be able to get previous versions of the kit and  until supplies last, following links below:


To get previous kits in the USA click here!

To get kits from any other country in the world click here!

What is the Tonic Craft Kit?


Where to buy?

Get your kit on www.toniccraftkit.com

Stay tuned as I'm preparing the video with Tonic Craft Kit 18! Yay. 

Affiliate links applied,  so when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.


Many hugs.
x
Bibi


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, what an absolutely adorable card, You are such a fabulous artist my friend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs