Relax and Enjoy Spellbinders Card Kit of the month - March 2019 + 11 projects

March 03, 2019


Hello everyone, today I'm sharing Video - Post with easy and quick ideas using Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month: Relax and Enjoy.  I  Love it!!

In my opinion, this kit is amazing value for money. For only £26.50 you all the products I'm showing in the video.

I made nine quick and easy cards and two boxes with mini tags and I also use the paper in the kit to make envelopes.

Below pictures of the project in the video
I  really like the 6x6" paper pad in the kit.  Some of the sheets have foil accents and I couldn't resist making a couple of boxes to show you the beauty of the paper.

I used the envelope punch board to easily score and shape the mini boxes.


I also used some of the die cut shapes included in the kit to make mini tags for the boxes.



The Butterfly vellum embellishments really caught my eye... aren't they beautiful? they were so easy to use as well.


These are 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 inches mini cards and the envelopes were made using the paper in the 6"x6" inches paper included in the kit.


The little cactus and succulents images in the kit are to die for .. so cute!

I also used some of the stamps in the kit's stamp set to stamp the background paper for the card toppers.



I never used sentiment stickers before for cardmaking.. those are a great alternative to heat embossed sentiments.. super quick and they are foiled!




I cut the card bases included in the kit to make the mini cards above.

For the cards below I used the C6 card base complete together with a floral sheet of paper from the paper pad in the kit and a die cut shape.



In the video, I also show the 21 pieces die set included in the kit and how easy is to use it. the card below is a sample and as always the sky's the limit!



That's all for today ... I hope you like these ideas!

Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments. I'm always happy to read and to answer any questions. 

If you wish to receive my blog post or videos directly in your inbox please Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here!

Many hugs  and happy crafting
x
Bibi


Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. cute projects Bibi, looks like a great kit with lots of product

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are all so beautiful! Such a wonderful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed to thank you for this lovely and fantastic kit. Wonderful Style!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs