Bold Beautiful Spellbinders Stamp of the Month - April 2020

April 15, 2020


Hi there, today I'm sharing a quick post with a card made using "Bold Beautiful", Spellbinders Stamp of the Month- April  2020.
 14 pieces-  cling  red rubber stamp set
Monthly Subscription $20 USD  (Cancel any time)
Member Benefits & Savings? Read more ...

THE CARDMAKING PROCESS


  • I stamped all the images using Verafine black Onix ink.
  • First, I stamped the panel. I didn't do any masking.
  • I stamped a couple of florals in a scrap piece of watercolor paper. I colored them and fussy cut them.
  • Then, using double-sided foam adhesives I adhered the colored images over those stamped on the panel.
  • I also colored all the images in the panel.
To add colors, I used FSJ watercolor pencils.  I really love these pencils!


That's all for today,

Thank you very much for stopping by!

Sending Hugs and happy crafting.

x
Bibi

Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog,  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.

Don't forget that Tonic Studios UK offers affordable worldwide shipping and postage is free for £20 orders within the UK.

Thanks for your support!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful, crisp frame, like your chosen colours on this fabulous card. Hope you & your family are staying healthy & safe still x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I thought you used markers or copics because the colors are so vibrant and blended so well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs