Hot Foiled Banners Spellbinders Glimmer of the Month | April 2020

April 15, 2020



Hi everyone,  I hope you are doing well! today I'm sharing about  "Celebrate the Day",  the Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil of the Month -April 2020.

This kit includes:

  • 9 plates. Eight sentiments and one frame.
  • One die that will allow you to die-cut perfect banners.
  • Speckled Prism Foil Roll.

These plates are perfect to create hot foiled banners for any papercraft project or just to hot foil directly on your artwork.

I was surprised to see Christmas sentiments in this kit ad I had to stop myself from doing Christmas cards! Nooo, we are just in April!

Anyways... I first used the Spellbinders Hot Foil System to foil several banners using all the plates included in Celebrate the Day - Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil of the Month -April 2020.

I like to do this so that I have loads of them ready to use on any project.

I used Speckled Prism Foil Roll on black cardstock as I thought it shows a lot better.

The other banners where hot foiled using Moondust Hot Foil... so pretty!


After hot foiling and die-cutting the banners, I was looking for other supplies to share a visual of the hot foiled banners on a project.

I came across Damask Jubilee Glimmer Hot Foil Plate and when attempting to foil the background, I ended up foiling the plate! Noooo...

As a result, I got a pretty embossed panel but not foil on it!

Although this was not what I was looking for,  I  really liked the subtle embossing that is hard to capture in pictures but it is beautiful in flesh.


 I also found an old stamp set and coordinating stamp set by Stepanie Low called  Grow Newer With Me.
  • I stamped the florals using Versafine Onix Black ink on watercolor paper and I applied color using FSJ watercolor pencils.
  • Then,  I die cut using the coordinating die.
  • Next, I splattered the embossed background panel using a water brush and a little bit of ink from a back Nuvo Aqua Flow Pen.
  • I foam mounted the flowers to the panel.
  • also used foam pads,  I affix the banner over
  • I added silver fashion embellishments.

Join Now and Save 10% Off the purchase of the Glimmer Hot Foil System!
You may add the system at the time of subscription.
That's all for today, I hope you can have a good idea of the glimmer plates in the kit this month.
Join Now and Save 10% Off the purchase of the Glimmer Hot Foil System!
You may add the system at the time of subscription.



Thank you very much for stopping by!

Sending Hugs and happy crafting.

x
Bibi

Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog,  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.

Don't forget that Tonic Studios UK offers affordable worldwide shipping and postage is free for £20 orders within the UK.

Thanks for your support!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs