Hats Off Grad by Simon Says Stamp | Graduation Card #SSSSunnydaysahead

May 01, 2020


Hello everyone,  I hope you are doing well!

Today I'm sharing another graduation card using some of the latest supplies by Simon Says Stamp from their Sunny Days Ahead release here!

Check other graduation card idea here!




Satin or glossy mirror cardstock are great for die cut words.



I just  adhered the mirror cardstock word on its background panel and using dimensional foam pads, I stuck the whole sentiment  right on the aperture created by the outline die .

In spite the image was die cut right over the center, it has continuity and the visual effect is not overwhelming.

I added a black background panel and adhered this onto a Craft Perfect Card Blank.

BTW  Craft Perfect Card Blanks are great quality 300 grams pre-scored card bases and envelopes, I highly recommend to give them a try!

To finish, I embellished with sequins and I also stamped the envelope using one of the sentiments from Hats Off Grad stamp set.

That's all for today, thanks for stopping by!

Sending Hugs,

Stay Safe
x
Bibi

Supplies List

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.

Thanks for your support!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Bibi, such a clean, crisp & fun graduation card. Your colouring is fabulous, your design almost lets you he a the cheers that would go with it. Stay safe & healthy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs