Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil of the Month May 2020 | Thanks a Million

May 21, 2020



Hello everyone,  here I have a couple of ideas to use Thanks a Million- The Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil of the Month

This month's  club includes:

  • "Thanks a Million" 15 pieces glimmer plates and die set.
  • Coordinating "Blush Foil Roll"



Save 10% Off the purchase of the Glimmer Hot Foil System when joining this club here!

*You may add the system at the time of subscription.

Card


  • I stamped the image from Beautiful Flowers stamp set using  Fun Stampers Journey Pool Play Ink on a pie of Azur Cambria ( this is heavy cardstock sold here in the UK). 
  • A similar stamp set to do this is Beautiful Flowers 2  (these sets keep out of stock so grab one when you see it).
  • Next, I used the large "Thank You" glimmer plate to foil the panel.
  • I cut the edge of the panel using one of the borders dies on the Spellbinders die of this month (Stacked Decorative Edges) 
  •  To add interest I cut a stripe of copper metallic cardstock and I embossed it using Love Stripes Embossing  Folder (This Cooper Cardstock is from Spellbinders' previous card kits.)
  • I glued this piece behind the decorative edge of the foiled panel.
  • To finish, I foam mounted the panel on a top folding standard American C6 card base ( 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" inches)
  • I made the card-based using Neenah Solar Crest - Cover 110lb.

 Tags

  • These tags measure 2.75 x 5 inches.
  • I used Neenah Solar Crest 110ln and Azur Cambria Cardstock.

    PIN ME



    That's all for today
    I hope you like these projects.
    Happy Crafting and stay safe!
    x
    Bibi

    Supplies

    Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog,  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.

    Thanks for your support!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So pretty, looks great on a card or on a tag. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I like the flower background to the stunning foil Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs