Spellbinders Small Die of the Month May 2020 | Stacked Decorative Edges

May 21, 2020


Hello everyone. Please feel free to get crazy cutting borders or decorative details for any papercraft project using the Spellbinders Small Die of the Month - May 2020.


This month's "Stacked Decorative Edges" small die set includes:

  • 6 decorative dies.
  • 1 large sentiment ( Thank You).
  • 1 rectangular double frame die. ( it cuts a backing panel for the sentiment and a frame in one go).

I try to share inspiration using the Spellbinders Small Die of the Month,  the first or second week of every month depending on when my parcel arrives.

Make sure to subscribe to my blog to get notifications via mail.

Membership $15 USD / £11.51 ( cancel anytime) 



Below you can have a preview of super-duper easy die-cut panels using one single die or a combination of them.

I used Neenah 80lb for these panels and the Spellbinders Die-Cutting Machine.


  • You can cut the paper once, twice or as many times as you want.
  • You can place the dies horizontally, vertically, or in diagonal to cut across the panel.

Of course, you can use any of this dies to die cut the side panels of boxes, tags, mini albums and other projects.


These die-cut panels are also good for cards with stamped critters or watercolor compositions. 

They are very versatile as you can also use them to make projects for any occasion.

Cardmaking 

I wanted to keep it simple, so I  die cut the panel and I added decorative elements using a stamp, a butterfly sticker,  gold paper, and a die included in the Spellbinders Kit of the Month here.


For this card, I used a combination of two dies included in the set.

I also used  Pool Play Cardstock



For the card below, I used one single die in the set and the same elements on the card above.

This time I also used a sheet of the paper pad included in the Spellbinders kit of the month as well.


I added Gold Fashion Embellishments and Gold Metallic Thread.


That's all for today.
I hope you like this project.
Happy Crafting!
x
Bibi

Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog,  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.

Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs