Love & Sympathy Card

June 06, 2015

Hi, today I haven't a happy card on my blog. It is a love and sympathy card I have made for my step mother-in-law because  her beloved  daughter passed away.  This was a very  sad news for my family because her daughter was not only young but was beautiful talented woman with many projects and good things to live for. She was diagnosed with  bipolar disorder and after fighting with this illness for years something went wrong. 

We  know  that she is a better place and she always will be living in our hearts. 



Thanks for stopping by.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hi Bibi
    This is. Very sad news for you.... Your cards is gorgeous... The video and the song was just right ... Beautiful words...
    Thinking of you all
    Love Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't thank you enought for all your kind comments. Lots of loves for you Sylvie. Xx

      Delete
  2. I am so very sorry to hear your very sad news, but what a beautiful and well worded card you have created, I do love your work. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bibi,
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss. The card is lovely with the beautiful sentiments. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. Loving your work and videos:) Thank you for the inspiration.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Norma, I whish we were close so you can teach me how to make a blog like yours... I love it. X

      Delete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs