NO BONES ABOUT IT STAMPIN UP - CHILDREN DINOSAURS BIRTHDAY BOX CARD

June 19, 2015

Hi everyone,  it's Friday!!!  No party for  Bibi  today  but a crafty project to share.  I used "No Bones About it"  stamp set  from Stampin' Up!  to make a mini card attached to a box and a tag. I have been inspired by the "Flintstones" and I think these will make a nice little present wrapping for children's birthdays.

There are 18 clear stamps in the set, 4 different dinosaurs + their corresponding skeletons + 3 sentiments + 7 deco elements 2 tropical leaves ,  a birthday hat and 2 dotty stamps to stamp on the back of the dinosaurs or to create fun backgrounds.
src="http://www.bibicameron.co.uk.com/image.jpg" alt="no bones about it stampin up"></a>
I have used Cucumber Crush  (green) ink and cardstock  and Blackberry Bliss ink.  I used Rich Razzleberry card stock -  Blackberry Bliss color is a bit darker than Rich Razzleberry but as they are   a very similar shade they coordinate perfectly.  I used  the envelope punch board to make the box and a 12" x 12 " wooden patterned sheet of paper. 

src="http://www.bibicameron.co.uk.com/image.jpg" alt="no bones about it stampin up"></a>

src="http://www.bibicameron.co.uk.com/image.jpg" alt="no bones about it stampin up"></a>


These projects are super easy to put together and I think they are quite cute. 
 I hope you like them and thanks for stopping by!

Find the supplies list  for this projects below:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is so cute. My grandson is turning 2 in October and he loves dinosaurs. So we are having a dinosaur theme birthday party for him. You have cute ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs